"Live here. Work here". That's what we are all about: helping people find rewarding careers, where they live. It's about connecting people with a better job to provide them with a better life; it's about helping an employer find that "right" person to make their team complete: it's about helping the people around you, right here in your community.
Our approach to connecting people with employers has helped us develop an extremely successful niche in the online community. Today, Infosoft Group operates over 600 employment and diversity web sites (i.e. MilwaukeeJobs.com, JobsinMinneapolis.com) and provide services to thousands of employers throughout the United States. Our offices are located in Milwaukee and Minneapolis.
The Compliance Analyst will be responsible for a variety of functions relating to the Company’s OFCCP compliance services. This involves the execution of daily operational tasks that include job reviews, job cross-postings, account set up, account management, customer service, and ensuring quality standards are met throughout the process.
Review the employment categories for each job posting in the queue and place them in the correct categories. Perform a full review for one out of every 10 job postings from each company, verifying that the apply link is working, and that information in the job posting is as it appears on the customer’s website.
Ensure that jobs are cross-posted to state job banks and that cross-reference numbers and PDF snapshots are captured. This includes manually posting jobs to state job banks and finishing incomplete job postings.
Ensure that all the job cross-posting programs are running correctly. Investigate paused programs for job cross-posting errors, troubleshoot errors when they occur, and escalate problems as necessary.
Review customer accounts on a monthly basis to ensure that all positions were properly cross-posted to the state employment service delivery system and that community and diversity outreach took place. Verify proof of compliance is being completed in the form of PDF snapshots, confirmation ID numbers, and outreach activity.
Conduct set up calls, secure customer information required for account set up, set up customer accounts with the state job banks, and activate cross-posting services.
Develop a strong familiarity with various state job bank websites and how they operate.
Develop a strong understanding of O*Net and Standard Occupational Codes and reference these materials skillfully.
Handle inbound calls from job seekers and employers on an ongoing basis.
Meet individual goals and support the team in reaching team goals.
Participate in a weekend rotation schedule with other team members.
Maintain excellent working relationships with all contacts and organizations assuring that Infosoft Group is represented professionally and positively.
Maintain regular and dependable attendance.
Maintain a working knowledge of and adhere to the organization’s policies and procedures.
Keep immediate supervisor well-informed of activities, results of efforts, and problems identified.
Respect confidentiality in discussing corporate, fiscal, and staff matters.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred along with 0-2 years of experience in customer service requiring customer telephone and email contact in a highly professional environment.
- In lieu of a degree, will consider those with a minimum of 5 years of customer service requiring customer telephone and email contact in a highly professional environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with company employees, customers, vendors, and all other external contacts. Requires active listening skills as well.
- Requires a highly motivated self-starter. Must demonstrate initiative while being results oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to be highly organized with a strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to establish effective work relationships with a wide variety of people from within and outside of the organization.
- Ability to function intuitively, independently, and within a team, in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires strong computer skills that include proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications and the ability to use a variety of computer software packages.
- Ability to use a variety of standard office equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer