Nuclear Security Officers
Guard, patrol, or monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules.
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
Experience and Education:
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Pass a State licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle
- Public Safety and Security - Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace