Organizational Development Specialist
Responsible for developing and implementing programs that align workforce with key business strategies and initiatives.
- Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with business goals.
- Consult with management and other leadership to identify business processes.
- Identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs that meet company goals.
- Develop methods for data file formatting, data analysis methodologies, and management reporting.
- Create effective strategic planning methods.
- Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets.
- Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Create competency models.
- Develop team-building exercises and workshops.
- Help employees create project timelines and deadlines.
- Implement major changes in all aspects of operation.
- Talk with management to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
- Resolve conflict within groups.
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas.
- Recommend training and development systems.
- Create definitions of desired individual or group performance.